Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Treasured boobies

Well they certainly are treasured and I'm very thankful for that!  

This first treasury named "My spring" and featured my wool boobie baby hat.  The treasury was curated by Dinabijushop where you will find beautiful jewelry made with lots of love.

'My spring' by Dinabijushop


$15.9

$44

$17.5

$6

$25

$16

$20

$28

$55

$15

$240

$34.8

$28

$25

$48

$20

This next treasury named SEO Treasury Easter, Spring Inspirations was curated by Be Pretty Be You and featured my crocheted boobie egg cozies here is the shop announcement:  "Welcome to *Be Pretty*Be You* Here you will find My favorite Handmade Stretch Bracelets using Lampwork Glass Beads, Swarovski Crystal, Stone, Pewter, Sterling Silver Charms & much more. I like to create unique items that we can easily add a splash of color and fun to our wardrobe. I am happily doing what I love where I love to live, in Upstate NY. I shop local small businesses and Etsy Shops for my Beads and Findings. I am building up my Etsy Shop so please check back in as I keep adding more items now that I am getting a hang of things! ;) Thank you for peeking in my little shop and as always...Be Pretty, Be You...:"

'SEO Treasury Easter, Spring Inspirations' by beprettybeyou


$5

$35

$21

$16

$30

$17

$8.99

$11

$10

$49

$45

$45

$20

$20

$24

$6.95

Next is a treasury named "Expecting the Spring Time baby" featuring my needle felted boobie pincushion.  This treasury was curated by Anne from WeeLambieVintage .  Her shop announcement states: "A Vintage Shop Full of Collectibles, antiques, and Shabby Chic furnishings and decor. Mad Men Lingerie to Victorian Mirrors and Ephemera. Hand knits in Weelambie knits section. International Customers Please Ask For Shipping Price. Happy to combine orders ask for shipping price."

'Expecting The Spring Time Baby' by WeeLambieVintage


$140

$28

$119

$10

$20

$18

$30

$33

$7.95

$20

$48

$22

$24

$18

$10

$295

Thank you to these wonderful curators for including my shop items, it's very much appreciated!  For those of you who are not familiar with these treasuries, if you like to find out more info on any of the items you see in these treasuries just click on them and that will take you to the shop the item is listed in with all the details you were looking for! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment