Saturday, January 26, 2013

Open for business!

I opened up my Etsy shop last week and only had 1 baby boobie nursing hat in it for sale.  It already sold so I had to get busy making more boobies.  And tada 3 more hats are now listed.  I knitted each one a little bit different.  Different colors representing different skin tones as well as different nipples.  The white one is actually made with a very soft cotton yarn so that one is great for a nursing baby in a hotter climate.  Or perfect for a spring or summer baby when the air conditioning is running baby still needs something to protect it's little noggin.  

I'm also working on something different for the shop but it's definitely boobie related.  I'm hoping to get it finished by next week so I can list it.  Nope, not telling you what it's going to be.  You got to come back and check it out!  

In the meantime, here are my latest boobies I got for sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment