Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How about a pair of Easter boobies?

I couldn't resist making a pair of egg cozies for my shop.  I never follow a set pattern I usually just wing my way through a project but since I had to make two of the same I had to do something to make them turn out the same size.  Sooooo, I make both of them at the same time.  With that I mean I do one row on one of them and then I just repeat it working my second item.  That way I don't have to stop to write everything down.  I do the same thing when I make baby booties or anything else that requires two of the same.  I've tried doing it the proper way (if there is such a thing) writing it all down but I still go back to doing it the way I like it which is working them at the same time.  

Anyway, these are up for grabs in my Etsy shop. Click here for more info on the Boobie egg cozies   If you like them in a different color or more then two or whatever just shoot me an e-mail and we'll figure out what I can do for you.

I think they did turn out pretty cute!  Don't you agree?



1 comment:

  1. great blog
    thanks so much for featuring my treasury
    weelambie @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeeLambieVintage?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete