Sunday, February 10, 2013

Treasuries featuring my handmade boobies!

I will be featuring treasuries made by other Etsy artists that include any of my boobies from my SimplyTatas Etsy shop. Here are two to begin with! This first one was made by Anne fromhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/WeeLambieVintage . Her shop announcement states: "A Vintage Shop Full of Collectibles, antiques, and Shabby Chic furnishings and decor. Mad Men Lingerie to Victorian Mirrors and Ephemera. Hand knits in Weelambie knits section."  featuring one of my knitted boobie hats. 

And this second one was made by Oksana's Handmade Jewelry shop featuring my needle felted boobie pincushion. Her shop announcement states: "Here you can find handmade jewelry mostly made from polymer clay, seed beads, glass, cords or metal. I put whole my heart and soul in my creations and I believe that people who wear it will be really happy!"

1 comment:

  1. Nursing in Public. If I could I still would! My daughter makes me very proud nursing her two babies. Love your line of 'boobies' and was happy to have such a pretty one for the treasury I made. Best of luck with your wonderful shop.
    Thanks for featuring me here in your blog.
    Anne @ Weelambievintge

    ReplyDelete